Spice up your mood with awesome mouth watering hot Schezwan Recipes. This sauce can either be prepared at home or can be bought from market.
For preparing schezwan sauce we need:
- Dry red chilly- 200 gm, soaked in warm water for 3 to 4 hours
- Garlic- 1 bulb, peeled
- Ginger- 1 inch, chopped
- Onion- 1 large, finely chopped
- Sugar- 1 Tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Oil- 1 Tbsp
- Soy sauce- 1 Tbsp
- Fish sauce- 1 Tbsp(Optional)
- Tomato sauce- 1 Tsp
- Vinegar or lime juice- 1 Tbsp
- Drain away the water in which chilies have been soaked.
- Remove their seeds and then grind them to make fine paste.
- Heat a pan in medium to low heat and add oil to it.
- Now add the finely chopped ginger and garlic . Saute until raw smell of ginger and garlic is over.
- Now add the onions and saute until translucent.
- Finally add the chilly paste and salt. saute for 5 minutes until oil oozes out.
- Now add the soy sauce, fish sauce, tomato sauce and vinegar.
- Saute for some time. finally add little water and cover and cook for 1 minute.
Turn off the heat. Once the sauce reaches the room temperature you can store it in the jars and refrigerate it. Use it when ever required.
By- Sushmita Pandit