Hii, in this post we will learn how to make gulab jamun. This is a sweet dish and people in india love it like anything.
- Milk powder- 100 gm
- Backing soda - (pinch of )
- Paneer (fresh paneer preferably made up of cow milk ) - 125 gms
- All purpose floor (maida) - 2 1/2 tsp
- Two cups of sugar
- Two cups of water
- oil for frying
- Take all the ingredients in one bowl and mix them well such that the dough is neither too tight nor too soft.Leave the dough for 15mins.
- Now make balls out of this dough.
- Deep fry them until they turn golden in colour maintain medium to low heat.
- Now make sugar syrup by adding sugar to boiling water. Add the crushed cardmom seeds into the syrup. once the mixture thickens add the balls into the syrup.
- Your gulab jamun is ready to serve.
Happy cooking :-)
By: Sushmita Pandit